Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 5... Kids Arrive!!


Kiddos came today... I think it went okay. I am horrible with names, so I had them do nameplates out of cardstock. On the front, they wrote their name and some other facts about themselves. On the back, they drew 5-7 things that represented them. On the inside, they quartered their paper to make exit tickets. Today's exit prompt was "What are you excited about this year? What are you nervous about this year?" Above is one young man's answer... love that he is excited about statistics! :) WOOT!

P.S. I kept forgetting to take a photo during the day when kids were around. The other stat teacher is across the hall from me and she came in after school and asked what my picture of the day was. It was her idea to take a pic of the nameplates. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea! Where do you find enough cardstock for all your classes? I have only found smaller packages and not real reasonable in price either. :-(

    ReplyDelete