Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 84... New beginnings


Today was the start of a new semester after another snow day on Monday. For those of you counting, that's 4 snow days and it's just early January! I was grateful to get back to school and back to my routine, however I knew my students would need a day to wake back up the neural networks, so we did a probability review. Back to the grindstone tomorrow!

Today was also the first day for our new class, Forensic Science and Data Analysis. This one-semester STEM class is going to be awesome! Two teachers and 40 kids all set on learning the science and math behind crime scene investigations.


Today we started our first crime scene using deductive reasoning. As the students finished up the day, I heard some very positive comments, which made my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment